Monday, August 30, 2010

Following Our Dream

So you probably think I forgot about my blog, didn't you???

Well, I did not! We had phone and computer difficulty for about a week and then this total exhaustion hit me from no where! It's been rough but I'm trying my darndest to get over it.

In the meantime, we have had some major nudging from "ah em" "The Man Upstairs". He has really been showing us the path that He wants us to take in our lives and boy, it sure feels good to realize and see the BIG PICTURE!!! Well, what He will let us see! hehe

Last Monday, we had a meeting with a local fostering agency on the "potential adoption" of 3 boys (twins 3, and baby brother 1). It was a very neat and educational meeting as we learned about the boys and told them about our family. It sure gave us alot to think about over this past week!!!

But as much as we would have loved to add them to our family, something just didn't feel right. They just didn't feel like "our sons". God touched our hearts with these boys and we loved learning about them and trust me, they are precious!! But it just didn't feel right. So we called the agency and told them that as much as we would have loved to adopt them, we must follow our hearts and what God has planned for us.

So, its been a mad rush to get our paperwork completed and off to what we feel, is our child! There are several amazing things that have revealed themselves about this child and the situation. but I will post about them when things are more solidified. Right now, our journey is not over and I don't want to miss any of the amazing tale!

Stay tuned as our journey unfolds and we pray that you will witness the "birth" of our next child!

No comments:

Post a Comment