Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Is Just Good!

Today started out well, I do believe! Like I have said, we have has tummy viruses and now sinus/allery stuff going on! It's been a realy treat for the Mehring clan this week! NOT!!!

First off, my son Alex turned 4 today! Yes, our little 4 lb. 5oz bundle of joy is now a 42 lb, 4 year old!!! How in the world does that happen???? So we were having a praty for him today and lots to do beforehand!

Arlyn hd her Occupational Therapy Eval this a.m. and then her and I wer hitting Wal-Mart for some last minute party items, or so I thought! As we were in the middle of her eval, the therapist said" Arlyn sounds really raspy and with her "wet" cough and labored breathing, she may have pneumonia"!!! WHAT??? So I call her dr. and they are full, so I take her to the E.R.

YEP! Pneumonia! But she is eating ok and her pulse ox was good so she is being treated with antibiotics. THANK YOU GOD!!!! So on tho Wally Worl we went!

We had our party and all went well. But i did get an important call during the party! HMMMMM! What kind of call, you ask?? Well, the kind of call that tells you that God is speaking and it doesn't matter how hard you try to ignore him, He won't let you!!!!

I will share more later, it's a little too early yet. Nut know that if I hadn't gone to Arlyn's eval appt today, I never would have thought to look for pneumonia. If I wouldn't have taken that call during Alex's party today, I would have missed out on a very important message that God wanted me to hear! It was more in the "tone" of the voice that comforted me than the "facts"!!

So God is Good! He knows how to ochestrate many lessons in one day, than we give him credit for! Enjoy the Birthday Boy Pics!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry Guys, I cant get my computer to let me add pics! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved hearing this LeeAnn!! I know I emailed you through LCC, but just wanted to say again that I will keep you all in my prayers! That call you described just gave me chills:)

    ReplyDelete