Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been A Rough Week and A Half

Sorry everyone! It's been a rough week and a half and I really am not ready to talk in depth about much. My uncle Albert died on July 18th of esophageal cancer, so I had to travel to Ky. last week for the funeral and then yesterday (July 26th) my great aunt Una died of lung cancer.



So it's safe to say that I am emotionally and physically exhausted at this point. But I wanted to get on here and share some funny pics and what keeps me going when I feel that I have nothing left to give.


My 14yr old, having a jealousy moment!!! Poor Arlyn!




Yet another moment! She's a nut! Kierstyn thinks she's an infant again!

This man keeps me laughing! Even when the world makes me wanna cry! This is his dumpster treasure!!!






Yes! Even in the drive thru! He wore his treasure!!! This is my dear husband everyday! So slapstick and humorous! But I love hime anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment