Monday, July 5, 2010

It Started Out Good!

My day that is! I took the kids to the park to play with their new friends, while their mom and I got to know each other better. It was a great time! Came home and everything was fine, Alex and Arlyn napped, Kaden and Lelah played upstairs, Kierstyn was gone with grandma. Life was nice and quiet.


Then the evening came and my mood just plummeted. It's like I was in a fog, just going thru the motions of a typical evening. Have you ever felt that way?? If my children was running thru the house with hack saws just cutting all of the funiture up in my house, I wouldn't even have cared! (YIKES TO THAT THOUGHT)

So I sat on my porch swing and just tried to figure out what was making my evening so funky. When all of a sudden, I hear a ....tap, tap, tap! Here's what I saw out our side entrance door.....




I look again to make sure I saw, what I saw!



Yep! Miss Arlyn was peeking at me!




That's all it took to help bring me out of my funky mood! Here are some more goofy pics, in case you are in a funky mood!




She is not impressed with her new SKULL sunglasses that her sissy Keke bought her!




Her dad does this to all babies that enter our home! Shirt or pants on the head!!!
Yep! It ended as a good evening!








No comments:

Post a Comment