Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Slippin Already!

Yep! Slippin already in my posts! But I have a really good excuse, Arlyn has her first cold!!! YUCK! Poor thing is so stuffy and coughing, it would break your heart to hear her. Of course with her tiny size we worry. We took her to the doc yesterday and she is on antibiotic for hopefully, a speedy recovery. We had to cancel her ABR hearing test on Friday though, as she would be sedated and she is wayyyyyy to stuffy for that. But the amazing part of this is that Arlyn has kept in pretty good spirits, cold and all! She's a trooper and just an amazing little girl! So tonight I dedicate my pictures to a sick but happy baby girl!
She has a new obsession with her tongue!
Hey do you remeber the band...Flock of Seagulls??? "And I ran, I ran so far away"!

Just chillin on mom's lap!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember and sweet baby girl really is sporting the "Flock of Seagulls" do!! LOL! She wears it well:)

    ReplyDelete