Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do I Rush God's Word??

Now that I have all of my children's journeys written, I would like to reflect on the here and now. I am wondering today, Why Do I Rush God's Word???? Why Is It So Hard To Wait And Let Him Speak???

Now, like I have said, I have zilch for patience but why is that? I so want to be patient. It's just too hard!!! Without revealing too much, we were notified about a boy that was waiting for a family to call his own. The agency was waiting for "US"!!! As honored as we are, this precious guy is VERY SPECIAL NEEDS!!! I mean VERY! So much so that, we just don't have a "peace" about it at this time, So we are going to pass and let this boy go to his "forever family". Don't get me wrong, it is tearing my heart out to do this but it's just not our time yet for this journey.

BUT....I do feel that we have a journey coming, the problem is "what and where"??? I am dying to know and its just not coming to me. I want God to show me and I am rushing Him and straining my ears to hear Him. I know with all things, it will come and be presented to us at the perfect time. I have to not rush. So today I wonder "WHAT'S" the rush??? When I do get that message, I will fill you in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that is very difficult. I hope that you find a peace about this all. :) Waiting is never fun!

    ReplyDelete